Saturday, October 19, 2013

End of day blog.

I have realized in my five days of blogging, that if I put off this little treat til say after 730pm....I am literally in a brain meltdown funk and can not think.

I will recoup and blog bright and early tomorrow morning while holding a delicious cup of Katahdin French Roast Coffee (oh! its from Maine...go local!) and hopefully publishing some photos from my morning stroll on le beach. 

 P.S. Its soo good I took a photo of it.



                                                          Rich, Dark and Intense.... oh joy!

 I also have a ton of fresh ideas to write about....and things I want to share.

That will have to start tomorrow. I am sleepy....also, I am going to start adding (maybe) a photo journal of my year?.... what do you think?

night night!

1 comment: