Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Every little thing matters.

Hello and welcome to Day #2.

I know...its late. Like you, I have worked all day and I am exhausted and just want to curl up in my bed and stalk on Instagram. But instead...I have made a promise to myself. And well...Here I AM!

I woke up this morning..... in the happiest place I know. I don't want to get into anything deep right now, if you know me, you know the deal. But those arms, that skin, those kisses, those looks, the scruff, the breathing (ever so lightly but just enough for me to follow), the way our bodies know each other from the past 1.5 years of snuggling...everything about him, owns me. I woke up there. And that matters.

It matters because as of yesterday morning, I was not going to be there. But then Fate happened and VOILA! There I was. Guess that is also what happens when your best friend/love/??? travels for a living.

Leaving him, mattered. This time, unlike so many others, I was optimistic. Lately, I have been attempting to become more positive, with more personal direction. Trying to make the goodbyes not as suicidal. Attempt #1: success! 

Funny thing...love.

Moving on.

I went to work. And you know what?





  Those pretty babies were waiting for me on my desk. (instant tears occurred) That matters.

   Not every time needs to be a goodbye. Not every goodbye needs to be sad. Not everything is going to go according to plan. Life is interesting.  Love is patient. Try to leave a little fun for fate, love and god. They are, after all, the ones who choose. Aren't they? :)

  Goodnight. xooxoxooxoxox

2 comments: